If you would like access to our Online Services –
- Please print read and complete this Online Access Consent Form if you do not have a printer available, the form is available from the practice.
- Bring the form to the practice in person – you will have to provide proof of identity (photo-ID for the person making the application or alternatively a birth certificate if no photo ID is available) at reception before access to online services can be granted.
To comply with confidentiality regulations you can only apply in person and parents can only have proxy access to their child’s account until they reach 11 years of age at which time the child’s account is automatically disabled. Once a patient reaches their 16th birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access codes.
To log in to your Online Services account, please follow the link: Online Services
You can now order your repeat prescriptions through this online service. If you request a repeat prescription it will be ready for collection 3 days (72 hours) after your request has been received.
If you wish to cancel an appointment you are able to do so, however if you would then like to rearrange it for another date you will have to contact the practice.
Change contact details
If you move house or change your telephone number, you are able to update your contact information online.
You are able to access coded clinical entries as well as a summary of your medical records if you have registered for online services. If you have not yet registered and wish to enable this access please contact Reception.
- Easyread guides
- Getting started (PDF, 316kb)
- Giving another person access (PDF, 589kb)
- Giving employed carers access (PDF, 138kb)
- Guide for young people (PDF, 317kb)
- Guide for adult and young carers (PDF, 316kb)
- Protecting your GP online records (PDF, 273kb)
- About GP online records (PDF, 274kb)
- Your GP record (PDF, 307kb)
Further information about GP Online Services can be found on the NHS website.